Win Tickets To Ironstone Amphitheater!
We’ve got tickets up for grabs to see Matchbox 20 on July 24th or Willie Nelson on August 18th at Ironstone Amphitheatre, with lodging included!
Tune in to the Americana Set with Pam Farris every Tuesday at 4:30pm for you chance to win the Willie Nelson tickets.
On Wednesdays during ’90s at 9, Mencarelli in the Morning will give you a chance to win Matchbox 20 tickets! (Did we mention they are playing with the Counting Crows?!?)
- One pair of General Admission tickets and lodging for two people at Black Oak Casino.
To Win Willie Nelson Tickets + Lodging:
Tune in to the Americana Set with Pam Farris every Tuesday at 4:30p. Be the correct caller, and qualify for the final drawing!
To Win Matchbox 20/Counting Crows Tickets + Lodging:
Tune in to ’90s at 9 with Mencarelli in the Morning every Wednesday at 9am. Be the correct caller, and qualify for the final drawing!
HERE’S HOW IT WORKS:
- Contest will begin on April 5, 2017 and end at approximately [9:30am PST] on May 3rd, 2017.
- Listeners will be qualified on air during the Americana Set or ’90s at 9 for the final giveaway.
- Once a winner is selected, the prize is non-transferrable.
- Only one entry per person.
- Once a winner is selected, prize is non-transferrable.
- These are two separate contests. One individual winner will be selected for each show. You cannot win tickets to both shows.
- No purchase necessary to enter or win. Purchase does not improve chances of winning.
- Must be 18 years or older at the time of entry to win.
- All contests are open to all legal residents of the United States and the District of Columbia. Void elsewhere and wherever prohibited.
- Employees of [Truckee Tahoe Radio] (the “Station”), its agents, subsidiaries, affiliated entities, participating sponsors/promotional partners, and the members of their immediate families (spouse, parents, siblings or children) or households (whether related or not) are ineligible to participate or win. Promotions are subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations.
- An individual may win ONE prize valued over and ONE prize valued under $250 within the same 30 day period. Once you have won a prize valued over $1,000, you are not be eligible to win nor qualify for any Station contest with a prize valued over $250 for the length of time specified below:
- $250 to $1,000 every 1 year
- $1000 to $5,000 every 2 years
- $5,000 or more every 5 years
- Eligibility for future contests will be calculated from the date the prize is awarded. Future contests must start on or after this date.
- Entrants are required to provide truthful information and the station will reject and delete any entry that it discovers to be false or fraudulent The Station will disqualify any entry from individuals who do not meet the eligibility requirements, and will also delete any entry as required by law.
- VIA PHONE – If we lose your call due to any technical malfunctions, the next caller wins the prize. Streaming audio is delayed up to 30 seconds or more and will decrease a contestant’s chance of winning on-air contests.
- VIA EMAIL – Internet entries will be deemed made by the authorized account holder of the email address submitted at the time of entry. The authorized account holder is the natural person who is assigned to the email address by an internet access provider, online service provider or other organization that is responsible for assigning the email address or the domain associated with the submitted email address. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address. Entries submitted will not be acknowledged or returned. Use of any device to automate entry is prohibited. Proof of submission of an entry shall not be deemed proof of receipt by Station. Only one entry per person and one entry per email address are permitted.
- All entry blanks, forms devices and materials, as well as the information contained within, gathered during the course of entry, shall become sole property of the station to be used, disposed of or destroyed at the discretion of the station. This includes sharing data collected with third-party promotion sponsors.
- All prizes are awarded “as is”.
- The Station shall not be responsible for the failure of participating sponsors to deliver prizes as promised.
- There is no substitution, transfer, or cash equivalent for prizes, except the Station may, at its sole discretion, substitute prizes of comparable value or cash. The prizes are expressly limited to the items described in the promotion and do not include taxes, gratuities or any other expenses. Other restrictions may apply.
- Decisions of Station management with respect to the promotion are final.
- Odds of winning is dependent on number of entries.
- Unless otherwise specified, all prizes or prize certificates may be picked up at the office of the Station at the address below. The winner will forfeit any prize or prize certificate not claimed within 30 days of winning. Prize or prize certificates will not be mailed to the winner without the winner’s prior written consent in which the winner shall agree to assume its risk of loss. The Station, its sponsor or promotional partner(s) are not responsible for the safe arrival of a prize or prize certificate.
- Certain prizes are date specific (i.e. concerts, trips) and the winner or winners must be available on the dates specified. If a winner cannot be contacted or is disqualified for any reason, the Station reserves the right to determine an alternate winner or not to award that winner’s prize, in its sole discretion. In the event prizes are event tickets, Company is not responsible for the cancellation or rescheduling of any event and no substitution or compensation shall be awarded, in Company’s sole discretion. Location of seats and tickets are in Company’s sole discretion.
- Trip Prize Conditions: If a trip prize is awarded, prize includes round-trip, coach class air transportation for winner from a major commercial airport within 300 miles of Truckee-Tahoe to the destination and a double occupancy standard hotel room as specified in the official contest rules. Actual value of trip may vary based on point of departure and air travel fluctuations. Any difference between stated approximate retail value and actual value of Prize will not be awarded and is specified in the Official Contest Rules. Selection of airline and hotel are solely within Station’s discretion. Meals, gratuities, luggage fees, incidental hotel charges and any other travel-related expenses not specified herein are the sole responsibility of winner. All travel must be taken on dates specified or prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to an alternate; no alternative travel dates are available. Exact travel dates and arrangements subject to availability. Winner and travel guest(s) must travel on same itinerary. If winner is eligible, but a minor in his/her state of residence, the travel guest must be winner’s parent or legal guardian. A minor may accompany winner as a travel guest only if the winner is the minor’s parent or legal guardian. Minors must be accompanied at all times during trip (including, but not limited to, in-flight, hotel stay and all prize-related events) by minor’s parent or legal guardian. Travel guests must sign and return a travel release before any ticketing of travel occurs. Winner and guest must have all necessary identification and/or travel documents (e.g., a valid U.S. driver’s license or passport) required for travel.
- All local, state, federal and other taxes, duties, title fees, licensing fees, or other fees for prizes awarded become the sole responsibility of the winner. Any recipient of a prize valued at over $600 will be issued an IRS form 1099 to report their winnings.
- Participating in the Promotion and acceptance of the prize constitutes the winner’s and guest’s (where applicable) permission for the Station or it’s agents to photograph, film, and record each winner, and to use his/her name, address (city and state), likeness, photograph, voice, biographical information and/or any statements made by him/her regarding the Promotion or its sponsors for the purposes of trade, publicity or promotion without additional financial or other compensation, and, where legal, to sign a publicity release confirming such consent prior to acceptance of the prize.
- Prior to awarding any prize or prize certificate, and depending on the nature of the prize and eligibility requirements of the Promotion, the Station in its sole discretion will require verification of Promotion winner’s identification by showing a valid government-issued photo identification.
- All winners must provide personal information required for the contest. This includes, but is not limited to, name, age, occupation, city of residence, email, and phone number.
- By participating and/or accepting a prize, entrants, winners and guests (if applicable) agree to release and hold harmless the Station, its sponsor(s) and promotional partner(s), its advertising and promotion agencies, and each of their respective parent, subsidiary and affiliated entities, and the officers, shareholders, directors, employees, agents, representatives, successors, and assigns of each of them (collectively, the “Released Parties”) harmless against any and all claims or liability arising directly or indirectly from the prize or participation in the Promotion. The Station will also require eligible Promotion winners and their guests or travel companions, if any (as well as each of their parent(s) or legal guardian(s), if winners, guests or travel companions are under the age of majority in their state of residence), to sign a liability release confirming such consent.
- The Station, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any person (and all of their entries) from this Promotion if he or she tampers with the entry process, the operation of the Promotion, or is otherwise in violation of the rules. The Station further reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify, cancel, terminate or suspend the Promotion, or any part of it, if it is not capable of completion as planned or if any fraud, technical failures or any factor beyond the Station’s control, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention or technical failures of any sort, corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Promotion as determined by the Station in is sole discretion. Any attempt by an entrant or any person to undermine the legitimate operation of this Promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, the Station reserves the right to seek full prosecution and/or damages from any such individual to the fullest extent permitted by law. The Station’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of this provision. If due to circumstances beyond the control of the Station, any competition or prize-related event or travel is delayed, rescheduled, postponed or cancelled, the Station reserves the right, but not the obligation, to modify, terminate, suspend or cancel the Promotion and shall not be required to award a substitute prize.
- The Released Parties are not responsible for (i) typographical or other errors in the printing, the offering or the administration of the Promotion, or in the announcement of a prize; (ii) entries not received due to difficulty accessing the internet, service outage or delays, computer difficulties, malfunctions, disconnections, other technological failures, telephone service outages, delays, dropped calls, or busy signals, or any other difficulties that may prevent an individual from sending or receiving a text message. Further, the Released Parties are not responsible if any part of a Promotion prize that cannot be awarded due to acts of god, acts of war, natural disasters, weather, acts of terrorism or other factors beyond the Station’s control.